Pentagrams, Poop, and Pop Culture: Now Serving Coffee Memes

November 4, 2021Eric Miller
coffee memes

The face you make as you contemplate the painful, fiery demise of the person interrupting your morning cup of coffee. Image courtesy of

There are two things everyone needs to get through the day: coffee and memes. Everything else is secondary.

But who has time to sift through all the noise on social media to find quality memes to enjoy with their morning cup of joe? You can only sit in the bathroom stall at work so long before your legs start to fall asleep, so you need high-quality memes delivered in a neat package that’s easy to share with your buddy taking his morning coffee dump two stalls down.

Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.

What pairs better with your morning, afternoon, or 16th cup of coffee than coffee-themed memes? Aside from whiskey, nothing. So we scoured the depths of the internet just for you and came back with 10 of our favorite coffee memes. You can get your own whiskey.

Image courtesy of The Darkest Roast.

A true coffee lover would magically appear from a fiery hole in the ground and Road House-finish whoever poured milk into four of those cups and tried to pass it off as coffee.

coffee memes
Image courtesy of Remote Tools.

It’s estimated that 10/10 Americans contemplate murder at least once a day prior to their first cup of coffee. Don’t do it. Prison coffee isn’t good.

coffee memes
Image courtesy of The Coffee Folk.

Nor is it any other day. Who needs sleep anyway? The hallucinations stop being scary and get kinda cool around day five, so hang in there. For Frodo!

Image courtesy of No Guilt Life.

Fun fact: Every door at Black Rifle Coffee Company headquarters is like this. Closets, bathrooms, and even pantry doors. All of them.

coffee memes
Image courtesy of Coffee Affection.

If your friends don’t drink coffee, get new friends.

Image courtesy of Instagram.

How 99% of the US military starts its day. The other 1% is Space Force. Rumor is they start their days by listening to “Rocket Man” by Elton John while riding the little 25-cent rocket ride outside of the local supermarket. Okay, we made that up. They don’t listen to “Rocket Man.”

coffee memes
Image courtesy of Facebook.

Basic coffee etiquette.

Image courtesy of Instagram.

We never saw this movie, but we really hope that Frodo didn’t end up doing this. They’re just after his goblet of fire.

coffee memes
Image courtesy of AhSeeit.

That morning dump coming over the top rope with an atomic-elbow drop straight to your butthole. It will naturally happen sometime between your drive to work and your morning meeting. It can really sneak up on you.

coffee memes
Image courtesy of Reddit.

Haha! Oh, if only we had a nickel for every time our coffee tried to gently coax us into homicide. Silly coffee.

Read Next: Coffee-Flavored Whiskey? Kentucky Coffee Embodies the Cowboy Coffee Spirit

Eric Miller
Eric Miller

Eric Miller is a former Army Combat Medic from Parkersburg, West Virginia. He holds a bachelor’s degree in history and has worked with homeless populations and veteran services throughout the state. He is an avid outdoorsman and has recently become interested in woodworking.

More from Coffee or Die Magazine
Medal of Honor is held up.
Biden Will Award Medal of Honor to Army Helicopter Pilot Who Rescued Soldiers in Vietnam Firefight

Biden will award the Medal of Honor to a Vietnam War Army helicopter pilot who risked his life to save a reconnaissance team from almost certain death.

dear jack mandaville
Dear Jack: Which Historic Battle Would You Want To Witness?

Ever wonder how much Jack Mandaville would f*ck sh*t up if he went back in time? The American Revolution didn't even see him coming.

west point time capsule
West Point Time Capsule Yields Centuries-Old Coins

A nearly 200-year-old West Point time capsule that at first appeared to yield little more than dust contains hidden treasure, the US Military Academy said.

Ouija Board aircraft carrier
Low-Tech ‘Ouija Boards’ Have Helped Aircraft Carriers Operate for Decades

Since the 1920s, a low-tech tabletop replica of an aircraft carrier’s flight deck has been an essential tool in coordinating air operations.

Army vs. Navy mascot
The Navy Goat vs. the Army Mule: Mascot Origin Stories

For nearly as long as the Army-Navy football rivalry, the academies’ hoofed mascots have stared each other down from the sidelines. Here are their stories.

ukraine long-range weapon
Zelenskyy Says Ukraine Has Developed a Long-Range Weapon, a Day After Strike Deep Inside Russia

Zelenskyy said on his Telegram channel the weapon was produced by Ukraine’s Ministry of Strategic Industries but gave no other details.

7 of the Best Movie Ambush Scenes of All Time

Ambushes make for great action scenes. Here are seven of the best to ever grace the big screen.

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Careers
Contact Us
Contact Us
© 2023 Coffee or Die Magazine. All Rights Reserved